Saturday, March 9, 2013

Heavens, I, Deny

My life
         My surface of life
                              My smiles of life
                                               My horizons of cliffs
I try not to hurt you
            At least by my words
                         They lip my love
                                 My live my life

I departed those clouds
                 that figured leaves
                        of disjointed heavens

I deny the sickness of those carriages
                whatever name you call it
                wherever you baptize them holy
                let that be whitewashed churches too!

A wrinkled face writes to me
A wrinkled face I see on all
                 my mirrors, not by ages
                 but by anger and angst
                 whichever of them is born first
                 though I never know
                 yet, heavens, I, deny that you own my clouds
#Gokul

No comments:

Post a Comment