Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blood, Sand and Mist

I blood, sand and mist
              They red, sane and eat
My veins, self and hungry self

I blood, sand and mist
Ahead of my head, around my sound, at least my zest

Blood, sand and mist,
Where do they meet?
When do they meet?
Why do they meet?
By birth, by death and by depth and deceit

Blood for the bath
Sand for the soul
Mist for the miseries
I carry them forward from left to right
Rinsing my illness of lies

I blood, sand and mist
I stay irritant, hesitant and reluctant
Throwing the words, Shielding the eyes, gazing the gales

Blood of life, I love
Sands of time, I travel
And mist of mistakes, I celebrate
All for one and one for all

Original flowers, Oak forests, Odd calenders
They unite our wishes
Our blood, our sand and our mist

#Gokul

No comments:

Post a Comment