Friday, October 5, 2012

Tears, have they any reason?


Again this day
I am back to a wrinkled shore

Not sure why again
I crave for those flowers
Not to ordain my feasts
Not to celebrate my weathers
But to remember an awakened sleep
Only for u to come again
And spread those petals
When this chest will freeze its burns

May the time play a puzzle
And knock, knock at my doors again
Knowing the wedges of past
Or make me sooth your marble lips
When mud and mind wed each other
I am sure eyes are born to haunt
My lazy leaves of stealthy roots

Why did u see my hands?
I thought it was a deserted water
But now I know it breathe my fears
And rippled past my primal desires

Now I salute all those waves
And unborn shadows for their silence
And unseen mirrors for their stillness
And march into my circus tents
Let's meet at least when walls will weep

No comments:

Post a Comment