Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why does it pain this time?

Once more
A hit, a miss

A wound, no blood
Only a pain that lasts
A mirror span of time

They have feathers
Or are they worms
Sure they skip
Dry eyes and molten ears

Who knows their time
Dancing in tunnels
We hear throat full of curses
Yet we proceed in columns

Who owns my mistakes
That grows outbound

No more sparks
Just a kite let loose
It may sink in winters
When left hovering in your eyes

Head upside down
An innocence laid to rest
Only left alone
Is a cynical wanderer

Yoke of this question
May not perish
With answers of prophecy
Better hide than prey
As there are no children of angels

Whether time is best
To reap my horrors
To steal my sickness
To sell my pathways
To stich my clouds
I ask you to be awake
As and when I walk
In the garden where
We soiled ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment