Friday, September 2, 2011

As I wake up

Aimless as it is
A dream caved in
My hopes; horse shoes
They began to flood

Spark of an evil
Scope of nightmares
Wavering winds
Heap of flags

Simple as it is
Sleep my illness
Wake my flowers
As petals are reborn

Lamp of this garden
Many wake-up midnight
When they count the deals
And flush in my saliva

Rising throats
Sour music of children
They know who cries
They vague my hopes

Clouds are climbing
A vicious mountain
All corners in flames
Yet a valley of springs
Smiling faces
They welcome abode
They empty my heart
And fill my stomach

I could sit a lotus
When pearls were raining
Lamp of grace
It burned my head
Yet soothing eyes
They mirror me around

A smile is reborn
In my dry wry lips
And I could measure
Length of my smile

All out of heaven
All inside a heap
All for a heap
Hope it is earth
Full of clay and days

No comments:

Post a Comment