Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rain of Senses, Ripples of Time

Rain of Senses, Ripples of Time - My Poem published in PoetrySoup.com: 

Long sheath or shadow, it is so fragile and delicate

I am in , I am out, yet I know 
it is so much there 
It is wrecked like an unwanted ship, incline to my thoughts 

I am in, I am out 
like a child for an eternal womb 
I am wild, I am wolf, for a dancing forest of many ages 

Senses are glued to it, as it resonates my songs 
All I know is it has waves, periods, cycles, rains, seasons and songs too

We know it by pale ripples 
And the wrinkled faces of all those mirrors 

Time, its stealthy wishes 
They stood next to my horrible evenings 
I mediatate, I contemplate, I vision, I corrupt, I collect

I kill My senses, My lovable lusty mind and body
And their unknown roots and leaves
Yet they live and know, die and unlearn all by itself 

When I ripple, I crawl and I cry in the songs of time 
And you see just and must, a little echoes and ripples in time

No comments:

Post a Comment