Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Straight Night

Twinkle of her eyes
Velvet brows in between
They are so alien
To this night so eager
To fall sick and stink

It will last long
Perhaps through me
My straight lines
And their vague bounds
Why not the best ?
Let it be my tears
That she can shine
So distant, so burning
Skipping a spring
And its solace
Now I need an ocean
To surge back to clouds

It may be true
Ocean of streets can exit
But I could never sail
A lover's letters
Taking them to last
A pause before the lips
It helps the burned skin

Every animal can smell
The primal self
And withering nature
Before its lasting breath
So common to it

None can grave
Letters so grave
Enter their wishes
Tail their ends
So dangling
So wrinkled
Yet eager to unwind
Eyes so numerous

On the tip of them
You could see
Dreams so lost
As you spirit
And I wish good luck
To all your sparrows
That we breed together
However naked we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment