Friday, September 13, 2013

Poem: How to dine in a dizzy street

This season of idols and icons
When rains are random and revered
When I know evening is never even to all
When my wife went to hometown
I went for a passive dinner a little afar

A photo by giancarlo de luca: under non-commercial license.
















Love for noise
Love for gaze
Love for traffic
Love for crowd
Random thoughts guided me in bumpy road
It welcomed my grumpy stumpy thoughts

I am silenced by fading shades of faces
I am stoned to the fuming walls

On every second eateries
People gazed away their dinner
Chewing them like muted cows of unknowns

On the other side walks
I found them swallowing like snakes too
I found them dumping their stomach 
They were jerks and ill in my terms

The first group was silent and detached
Food was a passage of their thoughts

The second was vocal and enchanted
Food was a just a passage for blood and flesh

Both the groups were so muted
Their shadows were more vocal and hungry

Everywhere I saw crowd and chaos
But all of them were silent and tied to an order
An order so invisible and invincible
At least by this stagnant moments of night

By the time I finished my dinner
I was hurrying home
To cook my brain once again
To feed some crows waiting somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment