Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why is there so music ?

Standing by a chance
Voice so deep
Eyes so sweet
Enchanted may be a god
Music is her muse mate

Curves of a character
Amuses my mates
Music is lady love
Here falls fathomless fate
I forgive myself

Moments in this flow
Unsung never before
It all began to wake up

Reasons are many
Yet rain is so scarce
Untold of deep throats
Sober silence
Wishes strings
A soliloquy
When it wishes
All subsides
Best before the dawn

Parting when it is so high
High pitch used her lows

Arms apart; heart cast away
A Guitar stood erect

Waiting for the wise
Naked fools began to sing

How is that I love her
Music of my melody

I told her all before
My naked islands

Clarity is her rhythm
But only earth can green

Red letter days came home
But I stood alone

Unknown harmony
Well said, well wishers

No music can make
what future has destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment